Thursday, September 19, 2013

I am living  in a privileged space.  In God's sovereignty, I'm given this time to relate a few observations.
My purpose in doing so is from a sense of obligation...to my family, to my friends, to others who find something salient here about life.  To those who are questioning and asking "why?" 

As I try to process how God works, my focus is on:
  • Living life, not fear death.  My desire is allow others to learn and avoid a lost opportunity about where true purpose, not futility is found in relationship with Jesus.
  • No guilt. My comments and focus aim to encourage, not guilt anyone into anything. There is no condemnation. We are free in His Spirit.
  • Hope. That sounds like a crazy idea and one that  is polar opposites from terminal brain cancer. 
A good resource for learning more is Vista Resources

No comments: