Monday, December 16, 2013

More Than Enough?


We all seem to be resource limited on a number of fronts…time, sleep, money, friends, new business opportunities…you fill in the blank.  The supply and demand curve of life places a “ceiling” on our capacity to enjoy any given service or product.  There’s only one exception to the idea of  "limited resources" that I know of:  that’s the grace and mercy of God. 


I hope the attached video will give you some insight into my wife Mary’s observation that “He is more than enough….”   I invite you to ask yourself the question:  Is Jesus more than enough?

Link to Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the strong testimony to God's grace and your journey of faith. We continue to lift you up in prayer as you walk the path the Lord has planned for you. Love you both! Helen & Barb

Gordon said...

Tim, Mary,

Robin and I were really touched by your video. Your perspectives and testimony to Jesus being the core foundation and more than enough was very nurturing to my spirit. However, I do feel sadness for both of you too and pray that you will experience the community and comfort of the saints and that big cloud of witnesses that stand silently, resolutely, present in the midst of very real human emotions. My prayer for you and your family, this Christmas, is that you will experience tangible and abundant Joy, Peace, and even laughter as you are together. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing..

Gordon